Bankruptcy Laywer | Warning Signs of Debt – Credit Card Problems & Stress
Bankruptcy Lawyer | How do you know when you may need help managing your money and debts? There are some definite warning signs, which may indicate that you need assistance with debt management. These warning signs can include
- difficulty paying bills on time
- receiving collection calls or past due notices
- living in your overdraft or line of credit
- losing sleep worrying about debts
- spending more than your income allows
- not paying credit cards in full each month
- impulsive spending due to financial worries
- hiding spending or debts from a partner
- allowing bills to stack up because you can’t pay them
- a decline by your financial institution to consolidate your debts
- no budget or spending plan in place
- feelings of hopelessness that you’ll never get out of debt
If any of these signs apply to your situation, we can help! Contact me today.
Stop Collection Agency Calls & Creditor Harassment
If you are being harassed by your creditors, this can be stopped very quickly and easily
- Stop the harassing phone calls
- Develop an overall strategy to manage a short-term financial crisis
- Outline what you need to do to gain the cooperation of your creditors
- Identify and resolve unreasonable collection practices
Communicating With Creditors & Consumer Rights for Debt Collection
As a consumer, you have rights as well as responsibilities when you are experiencing financial difficulty. One of our Counsellors can help you understand those rights and responsibilities. We will provide you with guidance about how to effectively communicate with your creditors to explain your current situation and gain their cooperation.
Our office can assist you in determining whether bankruptcy is the right choice for you, and which chapter under the Bankruptcy Code would provide you with the most relief. To schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable Bakersfield bankruptcy lawyer about filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Kern County, please call our office today at 661-888-4335 .