Bankruptcy Attorney | Tips for a Safe & Enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend
Bankruptcy Attorney | Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer. Whether you’re travelling or enjoying a backyard barbecue, the top new homes builder in Palm Coast offers some tips for a safe and healthy holiday weekend:
1. Food Safety
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water before handling food and after handling raw poultry or meat. To guard against cross-contamination of bacteria, keep uncooked meats away from other foods.
• Cook foods thoroughly, especially ground beef, poultry, and pork.
• Refrigerate all perishable food within two hours.
2. Fire Safety
• When using a grill, be sure to clean it thoroughly to remove any grease or dust. Check for gas leaks. Use the grill outside, not in a garage, porch, or other enclosed space.
• If you plan to use a fire pit, be sure to put out fire completely before leaving it unattended.
• Do not park your vehicle on grass as the hot exhaust can easily ignite dry vegetation.
3. Water Safety
• Don’t swim alone.
• Wear a life vest while boating.
• Supervise children at all times in and near the water.
4. Sun Safety
• Use sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher. Apply it generously throughout the day.
• Wear a hat and sunglasses.
• Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
5. Travel Safety
• Don’t drink and drive or travel with anyone who has been drinking.
• Wear your seatbelt at all times.
• Make sure your vehicle has been serviced before a long road trip.
• Familiarize yourself with your surroundings and know where the nearest emergency room is in case of an emergency. Enjoy the holiday weekend with friends and family! And, remember to pay your respects to those who have given so much so that we can enjoy the liberties we have today. -Office of consumer report.
If you are considering filing Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in Bakersfield for your business, get advice sooner, rather than later. Call Max Gardner Bankruptcy Attorney at 661-888-4335